2020 COACHING POSITIONS
Adelaide Blue Eagles development of Juniors including progression to our Senior teams, and beyond has always been a strong focus of the Club.
A focus on Development while maintaining a cooperative, enjoyable, safe and friendly environment are the hallmarks of the Club which should be reflected in our Coaching Staff.
This is an invitation for Coaches to put forward their expressions of interest for the 2020 season. This invitation is extended to Existing Coaches and External Applicants willing to become members of our club.
Blue Eagles Coaches should display the following attributes:
- Suitable qualifications for the position which they are applying for;
- A suitable knowledge of the sport and willingness to improve, including attending training and meetings;
- Discipline, self-motivated and organised;
- Be able to identify Players abilities and work with them to improve;
- Good communicator including ability to demonstrate physically what needs to be communicated;
- The ability to deliver quality and constructive trainings, and ability to set up ateam for matches;
- Ability to work within the Club structure including applying the club curriculum in a proactive manner.
Positions applicants are able to apply for include:
- Reserves & Under 18;
- Youth Team Positions (Under 12 to 17);
- Junior Team Positions (Under 6 to 11).
All NEW applicants please e-mail your Resume (or in the case of Existing Coaches, your confirmation) to:
by Monday 12th August 2019