2024 COACHING POSITIONS
Adelaide Blue Eagles development of Juniors including progression to our Senior teams, and beyond has always been a strong focus of the Club.
A focus on Development while maintaining a cooperative, enjoyable, safe and friendly environment are the hallmarks of the Club which should be reflected in our Coaching Staff.
This is an invitation for Coaches to put forward their expressions of interest for the 2024 season. This invitation is extended to Existing Coaches and External Applicants willing to become members of our club.
Blue Eagles Coaches should display the following attributes:
- Suitable qualifications for the position which they are applying for, or willingness to obtain such qualifications;
- A suitable knowledge of the sport and willingness to improve, including attending training and meetings;
- Discipline, self-motivated and organised;
- Be able to identify Players abilities and work with them to improve;
- Good communicator including ability to demonstrate physically what needs to be communicated;
- The ability to deliver quality and constructive trainings, and ability to select & set up match-day squads;
- Ability to work within the Club structure including applying the club curriculum in a proactive manner.
Positions applicants are able to apply for include:
- Reserves & Under 18;
- Junior Team Positions (Under 12 to 17);
- Miniroos Team Positions (Under 6 to 11).
All NEW Applicants please E-mail your Resume (All Existing Coaches please E-mail your Confirmation) to the following: